Immigration Lawyer Specializing in Immigration Waivers and Fiance & Marriage Visas

I help husbands, wives, fiances, and their families to immigrate to the United States. I secure complex I-601, I-212, 212(d)(3), I-192, and I-601A Provisional Waivers for those deemed inadmissible to the U.S. I also maintain a near perfect success rate on K-1 fiance visa, K-3 spouse visa, and adjustment of status applications prepared and filed on behalf of my worldwide clients since 2002. Comprehensive information, including my business, employment, and investor visa services, can be found at:

K-1 Fiance Visa

A fiance visa allows a U.S. citizen to sponsor his or her  fiance to enter the U.S. for the purpose of getting married.  It is the most common method used by international couples to be united in the U.S.

K-3 Spouse Visa (Immigrant Visa)

A K-3 spouse visa is filed together with an immediate relative petition.  They allow the married foreign spouse of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States to permanently reside in the country.

Adjustment of Status (Green Card)

Adjustment of status allows the married spouse of a U.S. citizen who was lawfully admitted or paroled into the U.S. to apply for permanent resident status without having to leave the United States.

I-601 Waiver (Extreme Hardship)

An I-601 waiver allows you to waive the “unlawful presence” or “misrepresentation” grounds of inadmissibility.  You must prove that your U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse or parent would suffer “extreme hardship” if you two cannot be united.

I-212 Waiver

The I-212 waiver allows you to apply for early readmission into the U.S. after you were previously removed and before you stayed the required amount of time outside the U.S.

I-601A Provisional Waiver

I-601 A Provisional Waiver allows certain immediate relatives of U.S. citizens to apply for a provisional waiver of the unlawful presence ground of inadmissibility while still in the United States if they can demonstrate that being separated from their U.S. citizen spouse or parent would cause that U.S. citizen relative ”extreme hardship”.

Would you like straight-forward and immediate answers to all of your immigration questions?

Recently from the Immigration Blog

Client Approval: I-601 Waiver Approved under INA 212(a)(3)(D)(iv) for Community Party Membership

Our office recently received approval for the I-601 Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility for a Chinese national deemed inadmissible pursuant to INA Section 212(a)(3)(D).  Our client is the Chinese father of a U.S. citizen daughter who was found inadmissible at his adjustment of status interview due to membership in a Community Party. His […]

Client Approval: I-601A Provisional Waiver Approved for Peruvian with Multiple DUI Convictions

Our law office received approval of the I-601A Provisional Waiver that we prepared and submitted on behalf of a Peruvian client with multiple driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol convictions on his record. Our I-601A Provisional Waiver application package prepared by our law firm included a complete set of USCIS forms requesting consideration of the I-601A […]

Client Approval: I-601 Waiver Approved for Marijuana Possession Conviction

Our law firm and our clients were pleased to receive two separate “extreme hardship” immigrant waiver approvals in one day. The first waiver approval was for a I-601 Application for Waiver of Inadmissibility for the K-1 fiance of a U.S. citizen (from Japan) who was deemed inadmissible for life due to a conviction for simple […]