- I have secured fiancee and spouse visas since 2002 for people immigrating from countries around the world including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, Germany, France, Greece, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Thailand, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Russia, South Korea, and Vietnam.
- Since U.S. immigration law is federal, I am legally authorized to represent clients who reside in states throughout the United States as well as around the world on these matters.
- I maintain a near perfect success rate on fiance and spouse visa applications filed on behalf of my clients. I personally handle every important detail of your legal representation. Please do realize however that past results do not constitute a guarantee , warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
- I utilize the latest in secure technology to effectively represent my clients no matter where they may reside. I respond to phone calls and emails throughout the day (and evening) and can engage in video conferences via Skype so that questions can be answered in face-to-face meetings regardless of where you are located.
- I am a long-time member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the State Bar of California, and a graduate of the University of Chicago Law School, where I studied law directly under distinguished scholars such as Professor Barack Obama, now President of the United States of America.
All of my clients receive my personalized attention consisting of the following services:
Unlimited consultations with a responsive immigration lawyer
You will always have access to me personally via telephone and e-mail. This ensures that you get all of your questions answered to complete satisfaction from the moment your case is opened until your fiance visa is secured.
Digital access to all of your immigration documents
Every single document you give to me along with all USCIS correspondence and receipts are digitally scanned and securely stored with our law firm as part of your case file. This has proven invaluable for my clients located throughout the world who require instant access to critical documents before embassy interviews, USCIS appointments, and other important events.
Expert attorney preparation of your USCIS petition and consular forms
I personally prepare and review your petition and meticulously check it for accuracy. I try to make sure that EVERYTHING is done right the first time, so that you avoid unnecessary delays and USCIS denials. I also help you gather all required Supporting Documents, complete all USCIS forms, and submit everything in the most expeditious manner possible.
Constant monitoring and advocacy on your behalf
My work does not end with the submission of your petition. I keep tabs on your case as it is being processed, keeping you up to date on its status as well as notifying you of any relevant changes in immigration laws and procedures. The vast majority of my clients encounter no undue delays or problems with their cases.
Preparation for the interview
I prepare you for the U.S. consulate interview, going over the documents that your fiancee will need to gather and take to the appointment. Other immigration attorneys routinely engage in the practice of charging double fees: one to file the USCIS petition and another to support your fiancee during the consular interview phase. I firmly believe in providing my clients trusted and experienced legal representation from start to finish at a single affordable fee of $2100. I will represent you and your fiancee from the moment you hire me until your fiancee safely arrives into the United States.
Continued immigration support
Upon request, I can con monitor your immigration status even after your case is resolved to ensure that you never fall out of legal immigration status. I try to inform you when additional filings or actions must be taken and handle everything in the same professional and expeditious manner as before.